1. Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch og goods.
2. Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
3. Coordinating the use of automated and computerized system where necessary.
4. Keeping stock control system up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
5. Planning future capacity requirements.
6. Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
7. Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely.
8. Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles , machinery and equipment.
9. Briefing team leaders om daily basis for any new instructions.
10. Recording order information and sending copies to the account & sales office, or entering figures into CRM.
11. Controlling the stock in all the warehouse of the company including mobile warehouse.