Job description / Role
· Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company’s Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
· Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in the UAE and wider GCC (as appropriate) , generating opportunities through contacts, networking and associations.
· Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
· Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
· The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years fit-out interior project sales experience, preferably in the turnkey and interior works sector, commercial real estate, event management or construction.
· Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experienced in dealing with clients.
· Ideally, this individual could be an interiors Project Manager turned sales executive, an Interior Designer turned sales executive, or existing sales executive by education and profession who has the desire to market fit out design solutions and manage client relationships in the designated sector.
· Experience networking among the real estate development, construction and design/architecture community in Dubai or other UAE based clients is a real plus.
· At least 1 year experience in the UAE and a strong understanding of the UAE market with proven success in a competitive sales environment.
· Strong sales training within employer of choice environments will be highly regarded.
· UAE driving license is necessary.