· Implement and Examine safety program to prevent, correct, or control unsafe environmental conditions;
· Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with project staff members;
· Prepare reports of findings from investigation of accidents, inspection of facilities, and or testing of project environment;
· Conduct sampling, surveys and questioning to examine the effectiveness of implementation of the occupational health, safety and environment management system;
· Investigate causes of accidents and/or injuries to develop solutions to minimize or prevent recurrence;
· Monitor the exposure to occupational hazards (noise, humidity, etc.) to verify compliance with regulations;
· Coordinate training of workers concerning safety laws and regulations, use of safety equipment, devices, clothing and first aid;
· Conduct safety inductions for employee, subcontractors and visitors prior to entering site or factory;
· Assist in conducting internal audits.
· Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, preferably having a globally recognized health and safety certification.
· Minimum 7 years experience